Vancouver’s ultimate ping pong party with a purpose.
7:00pm - 11:00pm
What a night Vancouver!
After a 3-year hiatus, you gave us a sold-out return of TechPong and showed us that your generous spirit remains alive and well. Thank you for joining us for an evening of intense-friendly competition, networking, partying, and celebrating philanthropy.
We thank our honoured guests who encouraged and supported our teams and attendees including: the Honourable Brenda Bailey - B.C Minister of Jobs, Economic Development and Innovation; Vancouver Canucks legends Stan Smyl and Darcy Rota who attended on behalf of former teammate Mark Kirton, in support of the ALS Super Fund; and musical artist Robb Nash of The Robb Nash Project and the Operation Overcome cause fund.
We congratulate our TechPong tournament champions: the talented Microsoft ping pong teams who took both the titles of Singles Champion and Doubles Champions. In addition to their shiny trophies, each team received a Stigma Backpack and DHS 3-Star Balls from Secret Weapon Sports, a $50.00 gift card from Fresh Prep, and the ultimate reward of $1,000 Charitable Dollars each from Charitable Impact to put toward the causes they’re passionate about.
We also had some very lucky recipients who received incredible prizes through the evening’s draws.
For Event Prizes:
- Kelly Thorpe won the Elias Pettersson signed jersey, provided by the ALS Super Fund
- Zia Syed received the beautiful guitar from musical artist Robb Nash of The Robb Nash Project and the Operation Overcome cause fund.
For Door Prizes:
- Simon Cho received the signed Quinn Hughes jersey, provided by the ALS Super Fund
- Alex Luo took the coveted Niche Wine Company VIP Experience Package (valued at $600.00)
- Joao Luiz Lima won the Grand Prize of a trip for two on the Rocky Mountaineer with Gold Leaf Service, donated by the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for making this incredible evening possible. See you next year Vancouver!
Charitable Impact presents TechPong, where Vancouver’s business and tech communities converge for the ultimate ping pong tournament in the name of raising funds for charity. Don’t miss this unforgettable evening to engage, connect, and make a meaningful impact together.